Re: Next in index, on same level?

2013/8/14 Jaap Karssenberg <jaap.karssenberg@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Afraid currently that is hardcoded. Coul dmake it optional, or could
> make the tree fold again after going to the next page. Point is that
> by fully disabling it, you have no direct view of sub-pages for
> cases where you do use them actively.

True, subpages are often actually needed... and if I didn't favor
flat, chronologic structures (since I end up tricking myself with
overcomplicated structures otherwise) not having them show would be
annoying.

The most compatible solution would probably be binding the "fold
current tree and go to next" to a new hotkey
(Shift+Alt+Up/Down/PageUp/PageDown?) and make the folding an option.

I made a makeshift solution with some gotchas by using AutoHotKey,
that does just that though, so for me personally a clean
implementation would be nice, but not high priority now.

  - Klaus