Re: Pushing Zim VCS commits to remote repository

That suggestion made me realize that it's best to solve this problem at a
lower level than Zim. I've now set up a post-commit hook to update the
remote repository. That thing can be automated by using an ssh key without
a passphrase, or using ssh-agent to cache your key.

Thanks for the help. I love Zim :-)

Cheers,
Siva