Re: About priorities of tasks

On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 6:13 PM, Svenn Are Bjerkem <
svenn.bjerkem@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> What I propose is the idea to add the question mark to lower the priority.
> In the example above, you can see that the task has had a high priority or
> importance in the beginning, and then the priority has been pushed back.

I'm open to the sugegstion, and have been thinking myself along this line
as well. Basically assuming all issues are created equal, but some loosing
importance over time.

I even thought about using the "?" for that - but I rejected it because I
also have quite a few action items where the action is a question and a "?"
naturally occurs in the description. So wondering if we could find another
notation that is natural but less likely to occur in task descriptions on
it;s own.

It is often useful, when evaluating execution of projects, to know how
> items were prioritized.

I usually use sub-bullets to add additional info, follow up comments etc.
and changes in prio / due date.