Re: Gephi integration

Thanks a lot, Jaap, this definitely help.

My Python knowledge is zero, but this could be the right moment to
delve into it. I've even bought an online course that is waiting for
me for a few months.... :)

Bests

Marco Cevoli
Traduttore tecnico. Grafico. Congiungitore di punti.
Technical translator. Graphic designer. Joiner-of-dots.
http://www.marcocevoli.com
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
t 34 675 800 826
My t-shirt shop: http://vulnavia.spreadshirt.net