Re: detection of repetitions highlighter?

Well, you would have to implement the detection algorithm itself. Probably
not too hard as long as you look for literal matches.

Then you need to actually highlight any matches you found, this can be done
in the same way as the highlighting of matches for search results.

I would suggest with first implementing the algorithm and make it report
matches based on a text file, wrapping in a zim plugin and do the
highlighting is then step two.