Re: detection of repetitions highlighter?

Thank you,

Le 09/04/2014 08:49, Jaap Karssenberg a écrit :
Well, you would have to implement the detection algorithm itself. Probably not too hard as long as you look for literal matches.

I'll also look at LanguageTool Development <https://languagetool.org/development/>

Could it be interesting to implement it as a web-service?
I didn't find open-source repetition detector snippet for now, if someone have seen one?
Or I will write some...

I'm using Zim to write a novel, it's really a great tool for that, in fact!

French doesn't support repetition well. It's a common exercise to remove them. ;-)

Would it be easy to highlight  repetitive words?

http://www.repetition-detector.com/?p=online

I would suggest with first implementing the algorithm and make it report matches based on a text file, wrapping in a zim plugin and do the highlighting is then step two.

Could you give me what filename is involved in this highlighting process?
Or a keyword to grep.

Regards,
Sylvain.