Re: Windows XP is dead; any objection to dropping support for XP from Zim in the next release?

No objections here.  Do you have any statistics regarding which OS people
are using when they download the windows build of Zim (perhaps pulled from
an analytics tool or server logs)?  If a non-trivial amount of people are
still downloading Zim (many of which might not be on this list) with
Windows XP, it would probably warrant at least testing the Win 7 build on
XP.  Of course, the users will probably do that for you! :P

Greg