Re: detection of repetitions highlighter?

Sorry for the late response, I have been offline for a while.

All the interaction of the editor widget is in zim/gui/pageview.py. That's
a big chunk of code and I'm busy refactoring it, so don't look to close at
it.

However if you look for "find-highlight" and "highlight-tag" you can see it
is rather straight forward to create a gtkTextTag for the highlighting and
than apply it to some region in the editor.

Might be useful to have a look at the documentation for the gtk widget to
understand how the texttag and the textbuffer fit together.