Re: Autocompletion plugin

> Out of curiosity I (re-)installed the Task List plugin (I tried it out a while back, before my current log/journal experiments) and it basically does what I want!
> A non-Todo-oriented plugin could reuse Task List code if someone wanted to do that, but for now I can just "misuse"
> Task List by putting checkboxes on my entries and telling Task List to index "1 - Journal". Thanks for pointing me in that direction!
Glad I could help ☺ If I’m not mistaken, the task list plugin would index Journal pages out of the box.

For the tasklist plugin I already suggested to have the tags in a separate column, so this print output could be used to send meeting minutes right away…
>Every time I think I've bumped against a limit of Zim, I end up even more impressed with it -- what a great program!

Indeed. When digging into the code, my respect to Jaap grew per line of code...

Murat