Re: Zim version 0.61 released!

Perhaps you can have a look at the export function as well. When exporting a single page recursively (i.e., a sub-node) or the whole notebook, I get at the end of the export process a window with many warnings (one per page I assume):

WARNING: No such parameter: zim
WARNING: No such parameter: page

The webpages are created, but with empty pages:

--

 None

None
Backlinks: none