Re: Export to html

Committed new revision where I changed the whitespace handling in the HTML
export. Basically removed all "<BR>" elements outside of paragraphs.
Downside is that some rendering may look different than in the source page
if you have additional blank lines, but best I can do with the HTML
assumptions for line spacing.

-- Jaap