Re: Zim 0.62 for Windows released

It's going to take me some time to wrap my head around all
those names and strings and figure out where these paths are
supposed to be, and whether #2 is possible. I've got no more
time to think about this until at least the weekend, if not
next week.

All my code is up-to-date in the main repository (no changes in
the past week; no pending pull requests). If someone wants to
jump in and produce the simplest fix before I can, they're
welcome to do so.

Brendan