Re: How to specify the width of the editor panel

Not exactely. I would like to specify the width of the editor window only.
I ty to explain.

I like to write text in Zim and I like to have no distraction when I write.
So I setup Zim in full screen mode. And then generaly I setup the size of
the editor window to approximatively 100 characters.

I would like to have the possibility to specify this width about 100
characters.