Re: How to specify the width of the editor panel

Thanks I will try the two options.

But when I try to launch the Preferences dialog I have this error:

This is zim 0.62
Platform: nt
Locale: fr_FR cp1252
FS encoding: mbcs
Python: (2, 7, 8, 'final', 0)
Gtk: (2, 24, 10)
Pygtk: (2, 24, 0)
Zim revision is:
  branch: zim
  revision: 738 jaap.karssenberg@xxxxxxxxx-20140930191715-hpl66psh7yudcskr
  date: 2014-09-30 21:17:15 +0200

======= Traceback =======
  File "zim\gui\__init__.pyo", line 911, in _action_handler
  File "zim\gui\__init__.pyo", line 1793, in show_preferences
  File "zim\gui\preferencesdialog.pyo", line 76, in __init__
  File "zim\gui\preferencesdialog.pyo", line 217, in __init__
  File "zim\gui\preferencesdialog.pyo", line 227, in do_row_activated
IndexError: could not find tree path