Re: zim usage of linux threads

Hi Jaap,

just a quick update: After recycling zim-wiki the number of threads stayed in the 11 ballpark for quite a long time. It suddenly started climbing while I was running a completely unrelated ftp file transfer. Stopped climbing when the ftp ended, restarted climbing when I purposedly ran another ftp. It is now at 227!

Can't even imagine the relationship between zim-wiki and my ftp activity, but I wanted to share what I saw so far.

Thank you,
mario