Re: Autocompletion / Search tagged pages / Due date plugins

Hey Murat!

As always, your plugin works as expected, even with the latest ZIM release.

The additional space after a tag was completed is very handy and speeds up
the input with several tags, well done!

Is there a chance, that it will get the status of an official plugin?

Thanks again!