Re: purpose of web server in zim

Hi,
I feel the “purpose of web server in zim” should be enhanced. Thanks Martin, for bringing this up. I have an entirely different usage with the notes in Zim Wiki – it is to inform a large & diverse audience. Currently I make do with the “export to HTML” format and am trying to learn CSS etc quickly to make a nicer, bolder format suitable for display projectors.

I like the comments of Andreas, and hope I can do similarly. But it would be rather nice if the HTML “export” formats could be utilized by the internal-webserver.

So the request is to enhance this feature in the next version(s).

When you can make such elegant, nicely organized notes what is the point of restricting access? Information when organized well tends to become knowledge (that is an overstatement, I am sure; but am just trying to draw attention to the “web-server” and “export” functions).

Sajid