Re: presentations with zim

I've run
~/.config/zim/customtools$ sudo chmod a+x *

Then started from the terminal and selected Tools/Presenter. No window pops
up and this is what I get
in the terminal

~$ zim -D
INFO: This is zim 0.60
DEBUG: Python version is sys.version_info(major=2, minor=7, micro=4,
releaselevel='final', serial=0)
DEBUG: Platform is posix
DEBUG: Zim revision is:
  branch: pyzim-trunk
  revision: 672 jaap.karssenberg@xxxxxxxxx-20130430172720-n6jaw95wiyevdqln
  date: 2013-04-30 19:27:20 +0200
DEBUG: Not running from a source dir
DEBUG: Set XDG_DATA_HOME to /home/alobo/.local/share
DEBUG: Set XDG_DATA_DIRS to [<Dir: /usr/share/default>, <Dir:
/usr/local/share>, <Dir: /usr/share>, <Dir: /usr/share/mdm>]
DEBUG: Set XDG_CONFIG_HOME to /home/alobo/.config
DEBUG: Set XDG_CONFIG_DIRS to [<Dir: /etc/xdg/xdg-default>, <Dir: /etc/xdg>]
DEBUG: Set XDG_CACHE_HOME to /home/alobo/.cache
DEBUG: Running command: gui
DEBUG: Loading config from:
/home/alobo/Dropbox/WikiMind/notes/Notebooks/notebook.zim
DEBUG: Wrote /home/alobo/.config/zim/notebooks.list
INFO: Opening default notebook
DEBUG: Remote call from 15745: <RemoteMethodCall: 15745:
zim.ipc.Server(None).ping((), {})>
DEBUG: Remote call returned to 15745: ('ACK', 15082)
DEBUG: Remote call from 15745: <RemoteMethodCall: 15745:
zim.ipc.Server(None).has_object((<RemoteObject:
zim.gui.GtkInterface(file:///home/alobo/Dropbox/WikiMind/notes/Notebooks)>,),
{})>
DEBUG: Remote call returned to 15745: True
DEBUG: Remote call from 15745: <RemoteMethodCall: 15745:
zim.gui.GtkInterface(file:///home/alobo/Dropbox/WikiMind/notes/Notebooks).present((None,),
{})>
DEBUG: Remote call returned to 15745: None
DEBUG:
NOTE FOR BUG REPORTS:
    At this point zim has send the command to open a notebook to a
    background process and the current process will now quit.
    If this is the end of your debug output it is probably not useful
    for bug reports. Please close all zim windows, quit the
    zim trayicon (if any), and try again.