Re: Zim history usage

How will it impact keyboard navigation?

I usually use keyboard navigation to work with the most recent 2, 3 or 4
pages, with "Recent pages" in the pathbar (to avoid duplicates and have
more "historically nearby pages" at hand). Keyboard navigation then
doesn't match the display: sometimes I have to move back, sometimes forward.

If there's a simple way to "move two/three/... pages back" via the
keyboard, with a "Recent pages" list as visual cue, that would be great!
(A bit like most "recent files" menus or most clipboard managers work?)

Thanks!
~~Rolf.