Re: Feature suggestion

A tabbed view would involve a more complex GUI. Almost all users of
Zim highly appreciate the fact that, at its very core, Zim is just a
group of plain text files, which will survive Zim itself. I mean, even
though Zim ceases to exist, you would always be able to retrieve your
information from the text files. So, one expected requirement is that
any further development would not prevent Zim to save its data in this
txt format. If someone can write a plugin which adds tabbed view, that
might be an improvement, but I wouldn't welcome a tabbed view (or any
other new feature) if that means losing the simplicity at the base of
Zim.

Just my 2 cents.

Bests

Marco Cevoli