Re: Feature suggestion

I'm sticking my nose in where it doesn't belong, as Americans say... but my guess is that while a tabbed GUI would be more complex to support, I'd be surprised if it required a change in the storage format...

That said, I would probably use tabs if they were present, but I can't say the feature is one I've consciously missed.

Thanks for all your work and the latest release, Jaap!

MikeM