Re: 0.63, some pages do not show up in index.

Hi Jianhan,

That looks like an ugly issue with the locale. Apparently the strxfrm
function does not work with your locale setup on windows.

No easy work around I'm afraid other than patching the code and trying what
works. Also difficult for me to debug since I don't have a chinese setup
myself to play around with :S

Guess only fix for now is to catch this error and wrap around with a
non-locale aware fallback.

Could you file a bug report on this?