Re: Feature suggestion

Hi Mario,

What I would suggest for these use cases is to use sub-pages. This makes it
easy to group a bunch of notes on the same issue or topic. You can go over
them e.g. navigating with <Ctrl>PgUp and <Ctrl>PgDown.

I have some ideas on how to make it more visually attractive in the index
to show sub-pages related to a main page. But that is a long term idea, not
something I work on right now.

As the other commenters have already pointed out, we want to keep things
simple, so will not add "another dimension" to the notebook. So I would
start using the exisitng tree structure.

Regards and thanks for your input,

Jaap