Re: Mark a page as important/need action in the tree view

Thank you all,
I think Svenn solution is the most fitting to my case. I think I've also to
improve my use of tags too. One of my problems in finding a "tag based
solution" may actually be that I have too much tags (often in the same
page), because mine is a multi purpouse notebook.
Thanks Alessia