Re: Mark a page as important/need action in the tree view

Hi Alessia, Svenn and Didier,

I think for your use case my ‘Search tagged pages’ plugin could help you a lot as it gives you the possibility to add a list of all pages into a page in which
selected tags are included. For instance, you might want to introduce the tag @Thisisimportant to all your pages which you want to ‘highlight’.

It starts with a blank window:

[cid:image005.jpg@01D0AA73.6D2AB220]

You can then start searching for a tag in the tag field (with auto completion of existing tags)

[cid:image006.jpg@01D0AA73.6D2AB220]

[cid:image007.png@01D0AA72.DE40D990]

Feel free to raise requests for additional functionality ;)

In case you don’t see the embedded pictures, see the attached word doc.

Regards,
Murat