Re: Edit Source (How to add a link to a file ?)

Tip:

see: zim Help; "Wiki Syntax"

# this gives a link to some attached picture
[[./foobar.png]]

# this displays some attached image inline,
# default sizze or with given width/height
{{./foobar.svg}}    # scalable vetor graphics (e.g.: inkscape)
{{./foobar.png}}
{{./foobar.png?width=650}}
{{./foobar.png?height=110}}

I don't know any way other than visiting the source file
to change between {{..}} and [[..]] syntax for images.

    Tools  --  Edit Source

You can Copy/Paste some link (even a link to png file) to another place,
which keeps the link as is. Say, there is no magic conversion between

Best regards,

    Andreas