Re: Tip: Link to image instead of embedding

Hi.

Tip:
I finally have found out how to create a link to an attached image
instead of embedding it (or: to additionally embed it), without
changing to the source:

   1) Get the image into the attachment folder first.
   2) Type the link as to any file:
       ./image.png
   3) Mark the complete path (previous line:  "./image.png")
   4) Ctrl-L   or Right-Click: Edit Link
   5) Enjoy