Re: Request for Enhancement - zim Linux - Always on Visible Workspace ?

Hello, and thanks for your kind willing to help.

I do have wmctrl on my system and I am able to set the sticky attribute for the zim window using the following command:

wmctrl -r "My main wiki - Zim" -b add,sticky

This is Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.6 with GNOME2.

There is a limitation though: When using the Tray Icon plugin you can close the zim window without shutting down zim. I find this very handy. In this case when you close the zim window its sticky attribute gets lost and you have to set it again next time the zim window is opened from the Tray.

Maybe trayicon.py is where a GTK call to set the sticky attribute is needed, but I do not have the python skill to do it.

mario