Re: How can I change the notebook landing page?

Alessia, thank you for your suggestion. I opened zim with the starting page parameter and now it is working as expected.

Regards,

Robert

Dňa 31.07.2015 o 13:57 Alessia napísal(a):
Hi
I don't know if this can help.
I have a page called "overview" that I want to be the first page opened
by Zim and the one called with the button "home". To do that:
launch zim with this parameters:
zim name-of-your-notebook  yourhomepage
or put this command in the application launcher properties.
Another user kindly suggested this to me and it worked fine.
regards
Alessia