Re: Zim presentation

> Just thinking how to get the right balance between a long running text
(see presentation content Brendan) versus short page with elevator pitch.

Summary + table of contents like Wikipedia does? Link to long texts from
elevator pitch pages?

> "roll-down"

I'm not sure what effect you mean, but if you mean a show/hide thing where
you click on a bit of text and it expands to show more text you could use
the "details"/"summary" html elements. To my sad surprise Firefox doesn't
support them yet, but there is a javascript shim. I use this for
transcripts of comics on my site and find it very useful.

That said, I favor keeping it Zim-simple.

> if it's not readable and navigable with javascript and CSS disabled,
you have failed.

+1

Colin
colintedford.com