Re: High DPI support in Zim

Thanks Marco,

I changed widget size to ICON_SIZE_DIALOG and now it is just like before.

It may be an idea to use Unicode checkboxes (☐☑☒) just in the way as regular bullet points are used. Then it will be automatically resized with font.

I have tried to find where is indentation and triangle in page index are defined, but didn't manage. If anybody knows, it would be nice to make a quick fix there too.

Best,
Eugene Petkevich