Re: Feature discussion: Tags behaving like links

Hi again,

Thank you for that quick update. It works really well!

Is there any chance the whole word where the cursor is located could be
considered when starting the plugin? I personally prefer to navigate using
the keyboard mainly. Perhaps there is already support for word selection in
the core?

Regards,
Joel