helping out with Windows builds

Hello everyone,

I’ve joined this list after reading Brendan’s message in regards to the official
Windows 0.65 build. I successfully built Zim for myself, creating my own (revised)
version of the build instructions along the way.
I’d like to offer my help but I’m not sure what I’m getting myself into/
what the general expectations are (although I’m a developer myself and not afraid
to do some digging, I don’t speak Python).
What I’ve seen so far looks well ordered and rather low-maintenance right
now, that’s pretty encouraging for starters. So I could see myself providing
Windows binary builds (along with hosting them/traffic) for everybody to use.
(I can show you what I've done so far - am I allowed to post links?)

Let me know what you think.

René

Follow ups