Re: curly brackets, escape them?

Hi Joseph,

Realize I'm responding to a quite old mail. However wanted to clarify that
this is not a bug but intended behavior. In zim's wiki syntax those double
curly braces are used to denote images. So the broken rendering screenshot
shows broken images since the text does not match a file name.

If you want to include wikipedia syntax in a zim page, it needs to be
either formatted as verbatim text or included in a code block (using the
plugin for code blocks). The rationale is that this is not normal text but
some kind of code. So extra protection is needed to avoid conflicts with
zim's code.

Hope this clarifies,

Jaap