Re: curly brackets, escape them?

Hi Jaap, thanks for the note. I understand your point, but it does strike me as a bug none-the-less in that I've typed something in to the GUI which is then changed upon reloading.  Does zim have no facilities for protecting/escaping special characters in the underlying source when they are typed in the GUI? (Yes, the users can use a code block, but that's putting the obligation on them to protect characters.) Shouldn't it be that I shouldn't have to know the underlying syntax when I'm typing in the GUI?

BTW: What is the code block plugin? Do you mean source view?