Question about output of Zim-equation-editor

Dear Zim-Team,

I'm glad to be able to use your fantastic program! Fortunately my university did add it to the list of programs usable by students.

When using the Zim-equation editor, the equation is put in as a picture and if the equation spreads over several line, by default the text I would type after the equation is set on the lowest line:

EQUATION
EQUATION TextText...

I would really like to set the text's position somewhere in the middle or even on he highest line, like:

EQUATION
EQUATION TextText
EQUATION

EQUATION TextText
EQUATION
EQUATION

Is it possible for me to do so and if so, how?

I'm already looking forward to your solution and I wish you a nice day!

Sebastian Spaniol

Follow ups