Change display sub and superscript

In the GUI style config file ("~/.config/zim/style.conf") I can change the defaults on how styles are displayed. This works fine, except that I don't know how to change the sub- and superscript.

I would like to have the superscript slightly smaller and lower, to better fit the default in e.g. Libreoffice or Word. I know how to change the size:

[Tag sup]
scale=0.6

But this results in the character being aligned on the base line. So now I need to define the how height of the base of the character (how high it is placed compared to the baseline). Any idea how to do this?

Best

Paulo

Follow ups