Re: Lets build a zim android app together!

> I made a new wiki dedicated to android development, to avoid confusion with
> the existing desktop version. It is here:
> https://github.com/jaap-karssenberg/zim-android-mockapp/wiki

Ok, perfect!

Regarding the app, what's the expected behaviour?

Will users be able to create and edit a notebook from the app or is it
read-only?

Personally, I envision an app that can read one or more notebooks
stored on OwnCloud or Dropbox (or a similar cloud storage), but you
can also create a new notebook that will be stored in the same cloud
space. Then users can read and edit the contents of those notebooks,
as they would normally do on the desktop version (create and edit
pages, attach files, images, etc.)

What do other users think?

Marco Cevoli