Re: Lets build a zim android app together!

I definetly would need to see and edit my zim notebook (which is synced in
Dropbox) from Android as I do in Linux and Mac machines. Saving urls from
an Android browser to a zim note would be a very frequent operation in my
case. Having access to the task list would also be helpful. Other tools
such as creating HTML pages would not be as critical as I can wait for
doing that until I have access to a Linux or Mac desktop.
Agus