Re: insert image from web

Hello all, I was wondering if there is any way I could be involved in
helping create the Mac OSX port of Zim. However I have some caveats.

+ I am a beginner going on intermediate programmer
+ I am interested in supporting Zim with my efforts but I have no idea
if I'm up to the task, but I'd love to learn.
+ I am new to collaborating with other developers.

Thoughts?

/david