Move line up/down functionality

Hi all,

I recently started to use zim to organize my research activity, and I like it a lot!

Besides the note taking I am using the checkbox feature to set the goals for a day or a week, but as things go I often end up reordering todos or moving points to another day. That's why I am missing a shortcut to move a line up or down (I use Strg+Up/Down) which is much faster than a select-cut-paste.

I have implemented the feature in a new branch. Do you think this is a feature of wider interest? I would be happy to prepare the branch for merging. Regarding the implementation, should this go in the main code or as a separate plugin, similar to the line-sorter plugin (or even as part of the line-sorter plugin)?

Best,
Johannes

Follow ups