Re: Move line up/down functionality

Hi Johannes,

I would suggest the Move Line feature to be implemented in plugin format. Maybe the integration with the Line Sorter plugin should be considered, but this is up to you.

Maybe you could also consider to add some other line operations which can make your implementation more universal.
For example:
>Insert blank line
>Duplicate current line
>Delete current line

Anyway, thank you for your initiative with the Move Line feature. I am sure it will help many people, I included, to better organize lists with check-boxes or without.

Marcio