Re: Move line up/down functionality

Hi,
I use the task list feature a lot (especially research). It would be great
to have it implemented (either by default or through line sorter).
Would it be better to integrate it into the line-sorter plugin than a
standalone one?
Would it be possible to also organize hierarchies within task lists - say
moving a task to a place where the task is higher up would also indent it
likewise? Since this step should involve indenting more, less depending on
the relative position it should be easy to implement? What are your
thoughts on this? This really helps when you have too many sub-tasks.