Re: Move line up/down functionality

Hi Jaap,

thanks! Regarding the keybindings, I don't know any guidelines. For 'move line up/down' I believe that combinations like Ctrl(+Shift)+Up/Down are common and since there are no further constraints I prefer the simplest (Ctrl+Up/Down). Delete line I would maybe put on Ctrl+D, but this one is already taken, so I put Ctrl+Shift+D. I am not sure about common defaults. For duplicate line I put Altr+R for the lack of a better (available) choice. Maybe we something like Ctrl+Shift+Up/Down for duplicate to the previous/next line makes more sense.

Best,
Johannes