Re: Tasklist update

Dear Murat,

sorry for my small delay:

1. Could you clarify the separation of those two plugins with Jaap, since
it's not clear when those plugins will officially be part of Zim?

5. Here
<https://mega.nz/#!X9A3RBKK!u3V7yZ_6h4m5HVLRYQ9EIqy6MrolXvDigPYSjgFBnVw>
you can find my autocompletion.py. I think, that I took it from the plugin's
page
<https://github.com/jaap-karssenberg/zim-wiki/wiki/Autocompletion-Plugin>,
while it was there. The only modification I made was changing the "Alt-R +
q" and "Alt-L + q" behavior respectively, like described here
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/zim/+bug/1322201/comments/11>. Please be aware,
that with the latest 0.65-SNAPSHOT-r842~ubuntu16.10.1 this plugin isn't
working anymore. The following error message appears:

This is zim 0.65
Platform: posix
Locale: de_AT UTF-8
FS encoding: UTF-8
Python: (2, 7, 12, 'final', 0)
Gtk: (2, 24, 30)
Pygtk: (2, 24, 0)
No bzr version-info found

======= Traceback =======
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/zim/actions.py", line 149, in
do_activate
    self.__get__(instance, instance.__class__)()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/zim/actions.py", line 132, in func
    self.func(instance, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/home/sojusnik/.local/share/zim/plugins/autocompletion.py", line
106, in auto_completion
    self.set_tag_liststore(zim_index, tag_liststore, entry_completion)
  File "/home/sojusnik/.local/share/zim/plugins/autocompletion.py", line
142, in set_tag_liststore
    self.zim_tags = zim_index.list_all_tags()
AttributeError: 'Index' object has no attribute 'list_all_tags'

6. No examples of other apps come into my mind right now. What about
autocompleting with only one "tab" press, like it's done now with "enter",
instead of two times? If "tab" stays, then its behavior should be the same
as "enter" for autocompleting. But I think, that "enter" (= autocompleting
WITHOUT space after a tag) and "space" (= autocompletion WITH space after a
tag) are already enough for autocompleting. "Tab" should really be used for
cycling through the entries and not autocompleting them, imho.

7. I see, thanks.

8 + 9: The current version
<https://github.com/jaap-karssenberg/zim-wiki/wiki/Tasklist-plugin-with-tag-autocompletion>
of the Tasklist plugin isn't working with the latest
0.65-SNAPSHOT-r842~ubuntu16.10.1 of Zim, so I can't test them.

Many thanks and best wishes!