Re: ONCE MORE: Windows 7 Professional, 64 Bit: Copy via [Ctrl+c] from Zim not reliable

I have been using zim on win7/64bits daily for the last 3 years, often
copy/pasting from zim to outlook emails and viceversa, and never noticed
issues either

On Apr 24, 2017 3:41 AM, "Jaap Karssenberg" <jaap.karssenberg@xxxxxxxxx>