Re: ONCE MORE: Windows 7 Professional, 64 Bit: Copy via [Ctrl+c] from Zim not reliable

just my 2 cents on this topic. May be it helps solving the issue.

Within my plugin "Convert2tags2mail" I provide a method to send the note text as a mail to the selected tags.

For this, I use :
mail_body = ''.join(self.window.pageview.page.dump(format='plain'))

Many times, the mail_body is truncated (say: not complete) or empty.

My workaround is then to select the whole note text within Zim, right click and select "copy as" and then paste into the new (Outlook) mail window.

This issue happens with all Windows versions, no matter of 32 bit or 64 bit.

So I suspect, it's not the clipboard but the the page dumper method which does not work properly.

Regards,
Murat