Re: make task disappear from list before start date?

I get that as well but previously there used to be a manually installable “due date plugin” that popped up when hitting CTL-. that offered

- a configurable offset of X days into the future
- it would display the day of the week as well as the date of the chosen day (i.e. today plus two days would be May 17 Wednesday)
- hitting up arrow or down arrow would increase or decrease
- hitting return would insert a correctly formatted due date, e.g. [d: 2017-05-19]

There was also a mini calendar view.

The plugin was hosted here https://github.com/jaap-karssenberg/zim-wiki/wiki/Due-date-Plugin <https://github.com/jaap-karssenberg/zim-wiki/wiki/Due-date-Plugin>
but now simply reads: This plugin is now integrated into the Task list plugin <https://github.com/jaap-karssenberg/zim-wiki/wiki/Tasklist-plugin-with-tag-autocompletion>

I just cannot get any of the old functions to work hence my asking.