zim-wiki team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
Re: make task disappear from list before start date?
it's great to hear that you are using my plugins :)
I'm working on them already to work with zim 0.66.
As the original task list plugin has been reworked by Jaap, I will
provide my plugins as separate plugins again.
* The tag auto completion plugin has been completly re-designed and
finally works with the @ key as activator. Release pending.
* The due date plugin update is almost finished. As the due date
format has been changed, I need to make a decision
whether I want to re-use the format of an existing due date, or
change that to a pre-configured due date format.
What do you think?
* The task comment plugin is pending as I'm waiting for Jaap's
decision to add ">" as another bullet type or support quoted paragraphs.
* The additional features I added to the task list plugin are also
pending, as I want to wait for a stable 0.67 release.
Thank you and Regards,
On 15.05.2017 15:04, Christoph Held wrote:
I get that as well but previously there used to be a manually
installable “due date plugin” that popped up when hitting CTL-. that
- a configurable offset of X days into the future
- it would display the day of the week as well as the date of the
chosen day (i.e. today plus two days would be May 17 Wednesday)
- hitting up arrow or down arrow would increase or decrease
- hitting return would insert a correctly formatted due date, e.g. [d:
There was also a mini calendar view.
The plugin was hosted here
but now simply reads: This plugin is now integrated into theTask list
I just cannot get any of the old functions to work hence my asking.
On 15. May 2017, at 14:12, Joseph Reagle <joseph.2011@xxxxxxxxxx
On 5/15/17 5:04 AM, Christoph Held wrote:
Now that the Due date plugin is included in the task plugin, I am
missing the useful little popup window to set due dates. Hitting
CTL-. (period) used to work but doesn’t now. Is that the expected
behaviour on a Mac?
I'm not sure what you mean about "Due date plugin is included in the
task plugin" but when I hit super+d I get the "Insert Date and Time"
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~zim-wiki
Post to : zim-wiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~zim-wiki
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp