Re: make task disappear from list before start date?

Hi Christoph,

it's great to hear that you are using my plugins :)

I'm working on them already to work with zim 0.66.

As the original task list plugin has been reworked by Jaap, I will provide my plugins as separate plugins again.

 * The tag auto completion plugin has been completly re-designed and
   finally works with the @ key as activator. Release pending.
 * The due date plugin update is almost finished. As the due date
   format has been changed, I need to make a decision
   whether I want to re-use the format of an existing due date, or
   change that to a pre-configured due date format.
   What do you think?
 * The task comment plugin is pending as I'm waiting for Jaap's
   decision to add ">" as another bullet type or support quoted paragraphs.
 * The additional features I added to the task list plugin are also
   pending, as I want to wait for a stable 0.67 release.

Thank you and Regards,
Murat