Re: Deleting zombie entries in left-hand pane and data loss

Thanks both

I just spent some time looking at those zombies and it turns out that virtually all of them are the result of page renames. Although the box “update x pages linking to this page” was checked, this appears to have been unsuccessful in some cases. Particularly pages with implied page names and positions (i.e. link target typed into text) are stubborn.
Of course, inspecting the backlink and correcting the syntax is a little tedious but gets rid of the zombies effectively, thanks for the reminder, everything looks a lot better now.

Christoph